VisitDubaiShoppingFestival.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, VisitDubaiShoppingFestival.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that VisitDubaiShoppingFestival.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Pary Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
VisitDubaiShoppingFestival.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- ‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- ‘’ Jashan Tourism LLC will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- ‘Jashan Tourism LLC takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (http://www.visitdubaishoppingfestival.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- ‘’ Jashan Tourism LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS:
- All cancellations must be received in writing.15.1 Cancellation policies shall be communicated in writing by JASHAN TOURISM LLC at the time of quotation.
15.2 Cancellations received on or after the specified date in the cancelation policy will be subject to the cancelation charge communicated in the cancelation policy.
15.3 Cancellation of airline tickets & hotel bookings will be subject to the refund policy of each individual airline/hotel and may be greater than the percentages above particularly when low cost/net/non-refundable based fares are used.
15.4 The purchase of special event tickets is subject to the refund policy of each individual event. Please refer to the specific event policy for details.
15.5 If prepayment has been made and then the service is cancelled within agreed cancellation terms, a refund will be made within 15 working days of cancellation, net of any cancellation fees mentioned in the clauses above.
JASHAN TOURISM LLC reserve the right to charge for financial penalties, fees and losses incurred as a result of cancellation.
- Refund will be done only through the original mode of payment.
PAYMENT CONFIRMATION (for Services) –Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 48 hours of receipt of payment.