Timing for Tour : 3-30 Pm to 9-30 Pm (6 hours)
Travelling in a hummer that also in the desert of Dubai is an amazing experience. Hummer safari in Dubai in those parts of the desert that has huge sand dunes is very exciting. Hummer safari through the desert of Dubai particularly during the sunset is preferred by many tourists. Best price in town.
Our Hummer Desert Safari Package Includes::
Check out the packages details of the Luxury Desert Hummer Safari in Dubai below:
- Desert Dune Bashing / Adventurous dune driving.
- Sunset Photographic Opportunity.
- Camel Riding.
- Henna Designing.
- Shisha Facility / ‘Hubbllee Bubblee’ Smoking facility.
- Arabic Dress photograph opportunity.
- Unlimited Soft drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee.
- Sand Boarding.
- Quad biking (Optional – Upon request & availability).
- BBQ Dinner with Veg & Non Veg dishes from 5* quality caterers.
- Belly Dance Show/ Tanura show/Fire Show by professional artists.
- Availability of Alcohol beverages in Camp – At separate extra cost.
- Separate Toilet facilities for both Men & Women.
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai.
* Pick up from other emirates are available at an extra charge.
Features of hummer safari in the desert of Dubai
- You will be able to avail pick-up as well as drop back facilities from Dubai or even from Sharjah.
- You will also be able to experience thrilling Dune bashing in the desert of Dubai by professionals who are well trained in driving in the desert of Dubai.
- You can also go for sand boarding on the sand dunes of the desert.
- You can also ride on camel backs through the desert as well as enjoy henna paintings and belly dance.
- You can avail a hummer desert safari during the morning or even in the evening.
- You will be able to experience attractive photographic scenery when visiting the desert in a hummer during the sunset.
- 3-4 Entertainment shows, buffet dinner, sheesha, henna painting etc are part of this tour. Complete hummer safari package makes you go crazy.
Our Hummer Desert Safari Price List::
Check out the below deals to choose from as per your preference:
- Hummer Desert Safari. = USD 99 /- Per adult & USD 69 Per Child
- Hummer Safari with Unlimited Alcohol. = USD 149 /- Per adult & USD 69 Per Child
- Hummer Safari with Food on Table. = USD 139 /- Per adult & USD 99 Per Child
- Hummer Safari with Quad bike ride. = USD 149 /- Per adult & USD 99 Per Child
- Hummer Safari with VIP Private Room. = USD 189 /- Per adult & USD 99 Per Child
- Hummer Safari with Dune Buggy. = USD 299 /- Per adult & USD 149 Per Child
Thus hummer desert safari in Dubai is one of the main attractions for tourists who visit Dubai from different parts of the world.
Hummer Desert Safari FAQs
Q 1. What is the minimum age limit for Hummer Desert Safari?
Anyone from 3 years and above is allowed in Hummer Desert Safari. Children below 3 years are strictly not allowed due to safety issues. It is also advisable to inform beforehand if there are any children traveling along with you between 3 and 6 years of age.
Q 2. Is photography allowed at Hummer Desert Safari in Dubai?
Yes, you can click as many photos as you want. There are no extra or hidden charges for Hummer Desert Safari. Videography is also allowed. You need to carry your own camera and other associated gear that you might need.
Q 3. What to wear on Hummer Desert Safari?
We suggest that you wear loose and comfortable clothes. Dubai may experience extreme temperatures at times. Accordingly, you should wear clothes that will keep you comfortable when the temperature is too high. If the temperature seems low, it is recommended for you to carry a light jacket.
Further, it is advisable that you wear open shoes. Open shoes will be easier to take off and wear anytime you want to remove the sand that might get inside your shoes.
Q 4. For how long does the activity take place?
The Hummer Desert Safari takes approximately 6 hours. Depending on road and weather conditions, it may extend. Also, for pick-up and drop-off on a sharing basis, it may cost you some additional time.
Q 5. Are pick-up and drop-off included in the price?
Yes, both pick-up and drop-off from Dubai and Sharjah are included in the price. However, pick-up and drop-off facilities will also be available from other Emirates at an additional charge.
Q 6. Who all are not allowed to go for the Hummer Desert Safari?
Anyone from 3 years and above can go for the Hummer Desert Safari. However, the Hummer Desert Safari is:
- Not recommended for pregnant ladies
- Not recommended for people with back problems and heart conditions
- Not recommended for senior citizens
- Not recommended for people with other serious medical and health conditions
Q 7. What all are included in Hummer Desert Safari?
Hummer Desert Safari includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off from Dubai and Sharjah
- Desert dune bashing in Hummer H2 SUV
- Camel riding
- BBQ buffet dinner with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Henna painting
- Shisha smoking/Hubbllee Bubblee
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea & coffee
- Pictures wearing traditional Arabian costumes
- Belly dancing
- Arabian Tanoura dance
- Fire show
- Stickman show
Quad bike, ATV, and alcohol are available upon request and at an additional cost.
Q 8. Are all the inclusions available every day?
Belly dancing, Tanoura dance, fire show, stickman show, any other live entertainment, and alcohol with not be available during the holy month of Ramadan and other religious holidays.
Q 9. Is Hummer Desert Safari safe?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to go for the Hummer Desert Safari. The drivers and all the team members are well-trained professionals and experienced campaigners to provide you with a safe service.
Q 10. Can I go to the Desert Safari Camp without the Hummer dune bashing?
Yes, you are free to do that. If you want to skip the Hummer dune bashing and directly go to the Desert Safari Camp, a separate driver will drop you straight to the Camp. This might be on a sharing basis, even if you have opted for private transfers.