Explore popular tourist places in Abu Dhabi with city Sightseeing Tour. Grab the deals on tour packages at lowest rates. Abu Dhabi is a very popular destination for tourists who come from different parts of the world.
Abu Dhabi city tour itinerary:
- We pick you from your Hotel in Dubai
- First Stop Ferrari World
- Second Stop Date market
- Drive in bus through Corniche (Photo break)
- Buffet Lunch in heritage village (With Additional Charge only)
- Emirates Palace Hotel (Photo Break)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque (world’s second favorite landmark as per TripAdvisor)
- Drop off at your Hotel in Dubai
Landmarks of Abu Dhabi City tour:
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque- This mosque which is situated in Abu Dhabi is one of the largest mosques of the world. The main prayer hall of the mosque has one of the world’s largest chandeliers. It is open for the tourists every day except during Friday morning.
- Ferrari World- Situated on the Yas Island of Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World is the first as well as the largest Ferrari Park in the world. This amusement park has many attractions such as the world’s fastest roller coaster, Formula Rossa, the world’s largest Ferrari Gallery, Galleria Ferrari and Speed of Magic, a 4-D adventure show. It is open every day from 11am-8pm.
- Heritage village- Heritage village is located at the centre of the city and is a walking distance from Abu Dhabi Marina mall. Ancient mud and brick houses, traditional markets, old fishing villages are a part of this Heritage village. A garden known as Hili Gardens which contain pre-historic tombs is located in this village and this also makes it the main attraction for tourists.
- Abu Dhabi Marina mall- It is a shopping mall which is located close to the Emirates palace hotel of Abu Dhabi. It has a platform which has a height of 100m, an ice rink, a bowling alley, musical fountains, movie hall as well as restaurants and coffee shops apart from the shopping stores.
Thus, one must visit the above mentioned places when visiting Abu Dhabi.
Cost for Tour : USD $ 42 Per Adult & USD $ 35 Per Child
Timing for Tour : 9-00 Am to 5-00 Pm (8 hours)