Israeli nationals are not eligible for visa on arrival as per latest update. They need pre arranged visa from a travel agency, hotel or airline.
If you need pre arranged Dubai visa you can simply apply below. If you need EMERGENCY VISA please message on what’s app for fast processing.
Dubai visa for Israeli Citizens
AED 520.00 – AED 2,100.00
- Lowest Price guarantee
- Online booking
- Zero Booking Fees
- Secure Online Transaction
- Customer Support always
How it Works:
- Select your package/tour online
- Pay and Book
- Get instant receipt by email.
How to apply Dubai visa for Israeli passport holders
Mandatory Document for application.
- Passport – At least six months validity should be there from the date of arrival in UAE. Pease make payment online and send passport copy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Document before boarding flight.
- Air Ticket – Return air ticket copy must for all traveler coming to Dubai or UAE from Israel.
- Hotel booking – Copy of confirmed hotel stay as per flight details required.
- PCR test – Negative certificate copy issued within 96 hours before flying must for travelling to Dubai.
- Insurance – Medical insurance covering any emergency medical process also must for all passengers.
Once you visa is approved in we will send you copy of same by email.
Israel – Dubai visa waiver
It should be noted that the Israeli citizens are permitted to enter UAE on an Israeli passport or apply for a UAE visa. The UAE officially did not allow Israeli citizens or people with an Israeli passport before August 2020 to enter UAE. Both countries now have formally agreed to normalize the relation for trade and business. Israeli citizens can enter Dubai and enjoy long stay and stopover time in the emirate, daily flights are allowed to enter the space of UAE.
Israeli citizens can transit through UAE. An Israeli citizen with a non-Israeli passport can use it to enter Dubai after certain security checks. The third part nationals with an Israeli stamp or visa in their passport are allowed to enter Dubai. UAE also looking forward to welcome Israeli guests in Dubai for Expo 2020. Currently Expo is delayed by one year due to Covid 19 pandemic. There are certain laws in Israel also regarding travel to Dubai. Like the people have to take special permission from the military.
Myths about Dubai Entry
There is a common misconception that if you have an Israeli stamp in your passport, you cannot enter Dubai, may be correct in the past. But there are official statements in the UAE embassy website by The UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which says, “The existence of Israel stamp on the passport is not a reason to reject your entry to UAE. ”
UAE – ISRAEL HISTORY
This restriction was tightened after the assassination of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai, which was blamed on Israeli intelligence. There were no direct flights between the UAE and Israel. So every flight has to stop at another neutral country like Jordan.